New Life. New Legacy.
The Duluth Playhouse is leading a historic $4.5 million capital campaign to raise funds for the NorShor Theatre Arts Center renovation. Gifts to the campaign will pay for new seating, theatrical lighting, a state-of-the-art sound system, a new orchestra pit, classrooms, rehearsal studios, dressing rooms, and more.
- A beautifully refurbished 650-seat theatre with two reception lounges and bars.
- An orchestra pit, dressing rooms and rehearsal studios.
- Skywalk access directly into the NorShor Theatre from the Greysolon and adjacent parking ramp.
- A street front box office and community arts kiosk.
- Spectacular performances in theatre, music, dance and more!
ONE PROJECT. MANY BENEFITS.
The restored NorShor will offer tourists one more reason to consider Duluth a destination of choice.
Families can experience the joy and wonder of live theatre in a unique historic setting with modern-day amenities.
A vibrant cultural community creates an enhanced quality of life for its residents while strengthening the city and our surrounding regions.
It will provide a much-needed mid-size venue that will offer a state-of-the-art facility for national, regional, and local performers.