The stage is set.
Waiting in the wings is the transformation of our beloved landmark, The NorShor Theatre.
Join us in bringing this project to life!
Your Giving Opportunities
The Duluth Playhouse hopes that you too are inspired by this exciting vision and the growth it will afford our community for years to come.
Gifts of all sizes are welcomed and appreciated and can be pledged over a period of up to five years. Recognition opportunities start at $1,000. In addition to outright gifts and pledges, The Duluth Playhouse can accept gifts of stock, securities and real estate.
- NorShor Donors
- Ways to Give
- Recognition & Naming Opportunities
To discuss your giving options, contact Christine Gradl Seitz at 218.733.7551 or email@example.com.
Thank you for investing in the arts and in your local Duluth community!
Make a Donation
It’s easy and tax-deductible. Make your contribution at the Duluth Playhouse (located at 506 W. Michigan Street, Duluth, Minnesota 55802). After you’ve made your donation, you will receive a written notice of your contribution that is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
If you prefer to meet with a representative from the NorShor Theatre Capital Campaign Steering Committee, please contact Kendra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NorShor Theatre Capital Campaign Steering Committee
- Kendra Carlson, NorShor Administrative Manager
- Marcia Doty, Playhouse Board of Directors
- Steve Greenfield, Greenfield Communications
- Ashlee Hartwig, Marketing Director of the Duluth Playhouse
- Kristin Johnson, Greater Downtown Council
- Dennis Lamkin, Duluth Preservation Alliance
- Jon Loss, Swim Creative & Blacklist Artisan Beer
- Patty McNulty, Playhouse Board of Directors
- Don Ness, Ordean Foundation
- Steve Nys, Law Office of Mark Signorelli
- Sarah Parker, Parker Creative Communications
- Jeanie Peterson, Playhouse Board of Directors
- Christine Seitz, Executive & Artistic Director of the Duluth Playhouse
- Anna Tanski, Visit Duluth
Opportunities to join committees are coming soon and, yes, we will need volunteers! From event planning to marketing to outfitting our office spaces to fundraising, we can certainly use you and your skill sets!