Support the NorShor
Speculation. Anticipation. At long last…RESTORATION!
After years of anticipation, the NorShor Theatre’s $35 million restoration is finally in full swing. This project is possible because of a bold vision, new partnerships, and financial support from government agencies, philanthropic groups, businesses, and individuals.
Now you can play your part.
Help make the NorShor Theatre the premier arts and entertainment center in the Northland. Of the $35 million project cost, the Duluth Playhouse has raised its hand to raise $4.5 million to outfit and equip the theatre with new state-of-the-art technology and amenities that will enable us to bring incredible local, regional, and national entertainment to our new stage and do so for generations to come.
Your contribution will help us do just that.
There are a variety of ways you can get involved:
- Take a Seat at the NorShor
- Naming Rights to the Theatre
- Make an Individual Donation
Take a Seat Campaign
The Duluth Playhouse invites you to be among the first to support the NorShor Capital Campaign. Our Take-a-Seat Campaign offers an affordable, meaningful way to play a visible role in the restoration of this historic theatre.
Contribute as an individual, couple, group, or family. Honor the memory of a loved one, promote your business, or mark a special occasion. The options are endless!
Naming Rights to the Theatre
The new NorShor offers a number of exclusive naming rights opportunities. If you’re interested in naming rights to the theatre, please contact Duluth Playhouse Artistic & Executive Director, Christine Seitz, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Donation
It’s easy and tax-deductible. Make your contribution at the Duluth Playhouse (located at 506 W. Michigan Street, Duluth, Minnesota 55802). After you’ve made your donation, you will receive a written notice of your contribution that is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
If you prefer to meet with a representative from the NorShor Theatre Strategic Planning Committee, please contact Kendra at email@example.com.
NorShor Strategic Planning Committee
- Kendra Carlson, NorShor Administrative Manager
- Marcia Doty, Playhouse Board of Directors
- Zack Filipovich, Eagle Accounting
- Steve Greenfield, Greenfield Communications
- Ashlee Hartwig, Marketing Director of the Duluth Playhouse
- Kate Horvath, Artistic Director of the Playhouse Children’s Theatre
- Kristin Johnson, Greater Downtown Council
- Dennis Lamkin, Duluth Preservation Alliance
- Jon Loss, Swim Creative & Blacklist Artisan Beer
- Patty McNulty, Playhouse Board of Directors
- Steve Nys, Greenfield Communications
- Sarah Parker, Parker Creative Communications
- Jeanie Peterson, Playhouse Board of Directors
- Christine Seitz, Executive & Artistic Director of the Duluth Playhouse
- Anna Tanski, Visit Duluth
Opportunities to join committees are coming soon and, yes, we will need volunteers! From event planning to marketing to outfitting our office spaces to fundraising, we can certainly use you and your skill sets!