We are incredibly grateful for the continued generosity from our beloved patrons and the entire community who support the NorShor Theatre.
Show income is what carries our operations. As we ride out this time of not having income, we need your help. We are stretching every dollar as far as we possibly can. But it’s just not enough. Gifts of any size will help us to get through this and are deeply appreciated.
We can’t wait for the day when we will see you in the audience once again.
Gifts can also be mailed to the NorShor Theatre at 211 E. Superior Street, Duluth, MN 55802.
More Giving Opportunities
TAKE A SEAT
Contribute as an individual, couple, group or family. Honor the memory of a loved one, promote your business, or mark a special occasion. The options are endless! Gifts may be pledged over a period of up to 5 years.
- Have you considered making a gift to the NorShor in your will? Legacy Gifts are one of the easiest and most flexible ways to give.
PUBLICLY TRADED STOCKS
- These are easy to give and can offer you great tax advantages. If you’ve held the stock for more than 1 year, you can make a gift of publicly-traded stock to The Duluth Playhouse and avoid paying capital gains tax on the transaction. Your broker can make the transaction upon your authorization and will inform The Duluth Playhouse.
IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER
- The now permanently extended IRA Charitable Rollover law allows individuals 70 1/2 or older to give up to $100,000 directly from their IRA to one or more qualified charities without paying federal income tax on the withdrawal. You may choose to make a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA to the NorShor Theatre.
- Take your giving to the next level with a matching gift. Contact your employer’s human resources department to see if they have a matching gift program.
HOSTING A VIRTUAL FUNDRAISER
- Invite your friends and family to a virtual event to learn more about the NorShor Theatre and why our restored historic theatre is near and dear to you. Connect with loved ones and ask them to make a gift supporting community theatre.
If you have questions about making a gift, please contact Christine Gradl Seitz, Executive Director, at 218.733.7551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Make Your Gift?
You can mail in your contribution to the NorShor Theatre at 211 E. Superior St., Duluth MN 55802.
One Historic Theatre. Many Community Benefits.
The restored NorShor offers tourists one more reason to consider Duluth a destination of choice.
Families can experience the joy and wonder of live theatre in a unique historic setting with modern-day amenities.
A vibrant cultural community creates an enhanced quality of life for its residents while strengthening the city and our surrounding regions.
It provides a much-needed mid-size venue that offers a state-of-the-art facility for national, regional, and local performers.