- DATE: Sunday, December 8, 2019
- TIME: 6:00-10:00pm
- Directed by Tom Isbell
- Read the script. Scripts are available for checkout ($5 for 3 days) at the NorShor Theatre, open 10:00 – 6:00pm.
- A list of sides is available in “Character Breakdown” for your convenience. Bring a picture and resume and fill out the attached audition form. Note which character(s) you wish to be seen for.
- Please note ALL conflicts on the attached audition form. With only 8 characters in the show, conflicts will be considered carefully. No additional conflicts will be accepted after casting.
- SIGN UP
- REHEARSALS: March 30-April 3 and April 12-May 6, typically from 6:00-10:00pm, Monday-Friday (No scheduled rehearsals April 4-11).
- PERFORMANCES: May 7-17, 2020 at the NorShor Theatre
- Download The Mousetrap audition packet here
THE WHO’S TOMMY
- DATE: February 8 & 9, 2020
- TIME: TBD
- Directed by Sean Byrd
- Audition packet coming soon!
AUDITION GENERAL INFORMATION
All auditions are open to the public. Complete audition packets are available at the NorShor Box Office or online approximately two weeks prior to each audition date (if not sooner).
Be among the first to know when the next round of auditions is announced: sign up to receive our e-newsletter.
All auditions will be held at the NorShor Theatre Rehearsal Studio spaces (located at 211 East Superior Street, on the 3rd Floor via the skywalk or Lights on Duluth — follow the posted signs!) unless otherwise noted.
Scripts are available for a 3-day rental from the NorShor Box Office with a $5 refundable cash deposit (when scripts are returned).