Give an evening of theatre for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries… and more! Gift cards to the NorShor Theatre can be purchased for any monetary amount. They never expire and can be redeemed for tickets for any Duluth Playhouse-produced performance.
Gift card orders may take three to five business days to arrive via mail. For immediate gift-giving, choose to have your gift card sent to you via email or purchase in-person.
- You are not choosing actual seats and dates at this time. The recipient must call the Box Office to redeem gift cards.
- Gift cards are not valid until turned into the Box Office.
- Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Any amount left over after first use will remain on the current gift card and can be used towards another purchase.
- There are no refunds or cancellations on any ticket purchase made with gift cards, just like a regular ticket purchase.
Popular Gift Card Options:
- General – you choose! // Purchase online
- Two tickets to an upcoming Duluth Playhouse-produced show at the NorShor Theatre: $100 // Purchase online
- A Flex Pass – Choose 3 of the remaining 4 shows produced by the Duluth Playhouse at the NorShor Theatre, and receive tickets to your selected performances:
Have another idea for a gift certificate in mind? Give us a call at 218.733.7555 and we’ll assist you as best we can!
Redeeming Your Gift Certificate
Enter your Certificate’s code (a combination of letters and numbers) on the Order Details screen of your online order; if your gift certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, enter your credit card information for the balance at the Billing Information screen.
Call the Box Office at 218.733.7555 and place your order. When it comes time to pay for your order, give your reservationist the certificate number printed on your gift certificate.
Visit the NorShor Theatre Box Office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm) and present your gift certificate to the staff member assisting you.