Gift certificates to a show at the NorShor Theatre is the perfect gift for every occasion and for every one! If you ask us, there’s nothing better than an evening spent at the theatre.
Gift certificates can be purchased easily online or by calling the Playhouse box office at 218.733.7555.
Gift certificates can be sent to you by mail (allow up to one-week for delivery), by email (for printing at home within 24 hours of purchase), or picked up in-person during regular business hours (M-F, 10am-5pm).
A few other things to know about your Gift Certificate:
- Gift certificates may be used to purchase tickets to any Duluth Playhouse-produced production at the NorShor Theatre or another show being presented.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates expire at the end of the current 2017-2018 season (August 20, 2018) unless otherwise noted.
- If your Gift Certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, a credit card number, check or cash is required to pay for the remainder of the order.
- If your Gift Certificate covers more than the amount of your purchase, the balance will remain for another purchase in the future.
Gift Certificate Options & Prices
Select the $ amount of your choice to be used towards any performance with the Duluth Playhouse (includes shows at the NorShor Theatre, the Playhouse Family Theatre, or the Underground Theatre).
NorShor Theatre Performance
Choose any an upcoming show and the number of tickets to that show.
- 2 tickets to any 1 show of the 2017-18 season: $100
- 1 ticket to any 1 show of the 2017-18 season: $50
Choose 3 of the 4 remaining shows at the NorShor Theatre, and receive X number of tickets to your selected performances.
- Flex Pass for 2: $210
- Flex Pass for 1: $110
Have another idea for a gift certificate in mind? Give us a call at 218.733.7555 and we’ll assist you as best we can!
Redeeming Your Gift Certificate
Enter your Certificate’s code (a combination of letters and numbers) on the Order Details screen of your online order; if your gift certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, enter your credit card information for the balance at the Billing Information screen.
Call the Box Office at 218.733.7555 and place your order. When it comes time to pay for your order, give your reservationist the certificate number printed on your gift certificate.
Visit the Box Office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm) and present your gift certificate to the staff member assisting you.