Marriage + Desire + Cordon Bleu Cuisine = An evening of hilarious confusion! But, first…how about dinner?
Join us for a special event on February 8, 2019…Just Because!
Start by enjoying a delicious dinner buffet in the Moorish Room by Blackwoods in the Greysolon Plaza; then make your way down the block to the NorShor Theatre to laugh your way through a hilarious performance of Don’t Dress For Dinner, directed by Duluth’s own Katy Helbacka.
Perfect for a girl’s night out, a date night with your special someone, a family outing, or simply something different for your Friday night out on the town!
- Dinner and a Show package: $50-$60 *This includes both the dinner and show ticket.
- Show only: $30-$40
- Already purchased tickets to this night’s performance and want to add-on the dinner beforehand? No problem; call our Box Office to upgrade your reservation at 218.733.7555!
DINNER BUFFET MENU
- Champagne chicken
- Mashed garlic potatoes
- Green Bean Almondine
- Homemade Bread
- House Salad
- Stationed Wave of Passion Dessert
- Coffee & Water
Cash bar also available at dinner.
TO PURCHASE THE DINNER & A SHOW PACKAGE ONLINE:
- Go to www.duluthplayhouse.org
- Find Don’t Dress for Dinner in the rotating banner on the homepage or by clicking on the orange ‘Get Your Tickets’ button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click ‘Select,’ and select the February 8 date.
- Choose your seats for the performance at the NorShor, then click ‘Continue’.
- Select your ticket Delivery Option.
- Click ‘Proceed to Payment’.
- Enter the required information.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Next’
- Click on ‘February 8th Dinner’ option.
- Choose Quantity (this number should be the same as the number of tickets you’re purchasing)
- Hit ‘Continue’ until you reach the Process Payment screen.
- Select ‘Process Payment’, and you are done! You will receive an email confirmation.
Already have tickets to the show and want to add-on the dinner?
No problem! Go to www.duluthplayhouse.org and find the February 8th – Dinner Before The Show event option and purchase it!
Questions: Call us, and we will be happy to place your order for you! Our new Winter Box Office Hours are Monday-Friday from 12pm-6pm.
ABOUT DON’T DRESS FOR DINNER
Bernard is planning a romantic weekend at his charming converted French farmhouse with his side-dish, a Parisian model named Suzanne.
The first order of business: get his wife, Jacqueline, on a train to see her mother! Second order of business: pick best friend Robert up from the train station because when you’re dating a model it’s hard to keep it a secret, so why bother…
In an effort to impress his paramour, Bernard has hired a Cordon Bleu cook to prepare a flawless dinner. Of course, even the best-laid plans often go awry. Which is what happens when Jacqueline decides to skip Mother’s house after all.
An evening of hilarious confusion ensues as each of the characters are forced to improvise at breakneck speed. Poor Bernard, however, will he get himself out of this pickle?
- Directed by Katy Helbacka
- Written by Marc Camoletti
- Adapted for the Stage by Robin Hawdon
- Presenting Sponsor: Duluth News Tribune
PURCHASE TICKETS TO THE SHOW
Don’t Dress For Dinner performs at the NorShor Theatre from January 31-February 10, 2019 (Thursday-Saturday @ 7:30pm, and Sunday @ 2:00pm on February 10 only).
- Call 218.733.7555
- Stop by in-person to the Box Office at 211 E. Superior St., Duluth MN 55802 (M-F, Noon-6:00pm)