Your health and well-being are our first priority here at the NorShor Theatre. Our realizes the recent news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) may have you thinking about attending upcoming events. We wanted to give you an update on NorShor scheduled performances at this time.
As of March 13, 2020, the following performances have been postponed:
- Monty Python’s Spamalot – March 19 thru April 5
- Tommy Emmanuel – March 25
We deeply value our community’s commitment to the NorShor Theatre, and we will accommodate each and every patron to the best of our ability as we manage these unprecedented changes.
Your tickets to these productions will be honored for the rescheduled dates, so stay tuned for those new dates. You also have the following options:
- Donate your tickets. As a nonprofit arts organization, we rely heavily on your support. If you could consider donating your tickets back to the theatre rather than request a refund, it would help the us immensely in these challenging and uncertain times. You will receive a tax donation letter immediately.
- Exchange your tickets to another upcoming performance in the Duluth Playhouse’s season.
- Request a refund.
We sincerely hope we are back up and performing in time for the NorShor Classic Film Series next film (Comedy Shorts) on Sunday, April 9, but we have no way of knowing at this time.
Our Box Office and administrative offices will remain open at this time to assist you with ticketing questions and other concerns. Thank you for your patience as we work through this process.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of the CDC, the Minnesota Department of Health, and local government. A great resource for our latest updates to programming as the situation progresses is at www.duluthplayhouse.org/playhouse-covid19.
This sincerely hoped we wouldn’t have to cancel any of our events once COVID-19 became a talked about subject, but here we are. We are ever grateful for your support of the NorShor and our programming. Be safe and considerate in the upcoming weeks, and we hope to see you all back at the theatre very soon.
- Phone: 218.733.7555 (M-F, 10am-6pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org