New Life. New Legacy.
The Duluth Playhouse is leading a historic $4.5 million capital campaign to raise funds for the NorShor Theatre Community Arts Center renovation. Gifts to the campaign will pay for new seating, theatrical lighting, a state-of-the-art sound system, a new orchestra pit, classrooms, rehearsal studios, dressing rooms, and more.
- A beautifully refurbished 650-seat theatre with two reception lounges and bars.
- An orchestra pit, dressing rooms, and rehearsal studios.
- Skywalk access directly into the NorShor Theatre from the Greysolon and adjacent parking ramp.
- A street-front box office and community arts kiosk.
- Spectacular performances in theatre, music, dance and more!
ONE PROJECT. MANY BENEFITS.
The restored NorShor will offer tourists one more reason to consider Duluth a destination of choice.
Families can experience the joy and wonder of live theatre in a unique historic setting with modern-day amenities.
A vibrant cultural community creates an enhanced quality of life for its residents while strengthening the city and our surrounding regions.
It will provide a much-needed mid-size venue that will offer a state-of-the-art facility for national, regional, and local performers.
MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY.
The Duluth Playhouse invites you to support the NorShor Capital Campaign. Contribute as an individual, couple, group, or family. Honor the memory of a loved one, promote your business, or mark a special occasion. The options are endless!
Help us bring this project to life!